The Conqueror Compact is no ordinary camper. Perfectly balanced, light weight and packed with Conqueror’s signature comfort and luxuries this camper is perfect for just the two of you or a small family. Manufactured from durable motor industry materials and assembled using aeronautic build techniques the Compact will take on any challenge.
From R194 999
- 5 ton solid beam axle with greaseable eye-to-eye shackle leaf springs.
- 16” Alloy rims with 245/70/R16 All Terrain tyres
- Auto reverse 2000kg coupler with run in braking system.
- Hot dipped galvanised Boxed A-Frame and Chassis.
- Heavy duty support legs fitted at rear of trailer.
- The Conqueror Compact is manufactured using a combination of aluminium and motor industry grade electro galvanized steel.
- All parts are epoxy coated or better known as powder coated and is more resistant against scratches, chipping, wear and fade compared to other finishes.
- Components are of a modular design allowing for easy panel replacements in case of accident damage.
- No wood, fibreglass or other degradable materials are used.
- Only stainless-steel bolts & nuts are used during assembly.
- All door apertures are sealed using motor industry grade door seals.
- Structural components are designed and manufactured for maximum strength with minimal weight.
- Our unique design and assembly techniques borrowed from the aeronautical industry, significantly reduces metal fatigue and improves body flex resulting in a more durable and longer lasting camper.
- Heavy duty ripstop canvas tent that sets-up in minutes.
- Comfortable double bed.
- Comfortable bedroom area and floor space.
- Three easy to reach clothing pull-out drawers.
- Vanity cupboard.
- LED lights inside trailer.
- Retractable L-Shape kitchen drawer with integrated two plate gas burners.
- L-shape kitchen drawer can be upgraded to electrical assist opening and closing.
- Storage for pots and pans.
- Designated Cutlery drawer and Crockery storage.
- Dual basin, hot and cold water wash-up facility.
- Designated storage for camping table.
- Dedicated bottle storage.
- Conveniently located fridge rail in nosecone.
- Three easy to reach pull-out drawers.
- Instant on demand hot water geyser with shower plumbing.
- Low centre of gravity 110 litre water tanks.
- Auto shut-off water pump.
- Instant Hot water geyser.
- Integrated plumbing for Kitchen.
- Two Jerry Can holders.
- Dedicated Tent Pole storage compartment.
- Two wet bin compartments at rear of camper.
- Storage rack on top of nosecone.
- Dedicated gas bottle storage in front of nosecone.
- Large 610 litre nosecone with fridge rail and dedicated grass slasher, axe and spade mountings.
- Two deep cycle batteries.
- 12V Anderson plug for DC charging from vehicle or solar panels.
- 24A/14.7V (max) intelligent charger integrated into an easy to use power control panel with infographic display.
- Power control panel can be upgraded to include waterflow/level measurement, DC/DC Boost and MPPT Solar Regulator.
- External Hella Plugs.
- LED Taillights.
With a Conqueror Compact you’ll find it difficult not to take on the toughest road trip and you can be rest assured we’ve got you covered. Whether you are planning a short weekend away, long stay at the coast or exploring Africa’s back roads we offer a range of awnings that will suit your specific needs.
Our selection of awnings ranges from a large 6m x 6m awning, L-shape or kitchen awning to a uniquely designed Insta-Awn with integrated drop-down poles for quick and effortless setup.
- Large kitchen and living area with ample work area.
- Geyser with integrated plumbing.
- 610 litre nosecone.
- Easy set-up tent with double bed and comfortable bedroom floor area.
- Dedicated recovery points for those extreme adventures.
- Unique design and assembly techniques.
|Exterior Height (excl tent)||1760mm|
|Suspension||2.5t Solid Beam|
|Water Capacity||110 Litres|
|AC Charger Output||24A/14.7V (max)|
|Occupant Capacity||2 (+2 in Add-on-Tent)|
|Bed Dimensions||2010mm (L) x 1500mm(W)|