Recce Inc, associated with the Recce Heritage Trust has partnered with Conqueror to bring you a beefed-up limited edition Comfort. The company was created for the benefit of the South African Special Forces Association (SASFA), a non-profit Military Veterans Organization open to all retired and serving Special Forces members. Proceeds from the sale of the Recce Limited Editions will go toward benefiting SASFA members.
From R344 463
- 5 ton solid beam axle with greaseable eye-to-eye shackle leaf springs.
- 16” Alloy rims with 245/70/R16 All Terrain tyres
- Auto reverse 2000kg coupler with run in braking system.
- Hot dipped galvanised Boxed A-Frame and Chassis.
- Heavy duty support legs fitted at rear of trailer.
- The Conqueror Comfort is manufactured using a combination of aluminium and motor industry grade electro galvanized steel.
- All parts are epoxy coated or better known as powder coated and is more resistant against scratches, chipping, wear and fade compared to other finishes.
- Components are of a modular design allowing for easy panel replacements in case of accident damage.
- No wood, fibreglass or other degradable materials are used.
- Only stainless-steel bolts & nuts are used during assembly.
- All door apertures are sealed using motor industry grade door seals.
- Structural components are designed and manufactured for maximum strength with minimal weight.
- Our unique design and assembly techniques borrowed from the aeronautical industry, significantly reduces metal fatigue and improves body flex resulting in a more durable and longer lasting camper.
- Heavy duty ripstop canvas tent that sets-up in minutes.
- Massive king size bed.
- Large bedroom area and floor space.
- Easy to reach clothing pull-out drawer.
- Ammo crate drawer upgradable to clothing drawer (2x ammo crates).
- Vanity cupboard.
- LED lights inside trailer.
- Retractable L-Shape kitchen drawer with integrated two plate gas burners.
- L-shape kitchen drawer can be upgraded to electrical assist opening and closing.
- Storage for pots and pans.
- Designated Cutlery drawer and Crockery storage.
- Dual basin, hot and cold water wash-up facility.
- Designated storage for large camping table.
- Dedicated bottle storage.
- Conveniently located fridge rail.
- Easy to reach pull-out drawer and Ammo crate drawer upgradable to second drawer (2x ammo crates).
- Instant on demand hot water geyser with shower plumbing.
- Low centre of gravity 150 litre water tanks.
- Auto shut-off water pump.
- Instant Hot water geyser.
- Integrated plumbing for Kitchen.
- Two Jerry Can holders.
- Dedicated Tent Pole storage compartment.
- Two wet bin compartments at rear of camper.
- Storage rack on top of nosecone.
- Dedicated gas bottle storage in front of nosecone.
- Large 610 litre nosecone with dedicated grass slasher, axe and spade mountings.
- Two deep cycle batteries.
- 12V Anderson plug for DC charging from vehicle or solar panels.
- 24A/14.7V (max) intelligent charger integrated into an easy to use power control panel with infographic display.
- Power control panel can be upgraded to include waterflow/level measurement, DC-to-Dc Boost and MPPT Solar Regulator.
- External Hella Plugs.
- LED Taillights.
In a Conqueror Comfort no holiday is ever the same. Whether you enjoy touring, long stays or a quick weekend getaway we've got you covered. Our selection of awnings ranges from a large 7m x 7m awning, L-shape or kitchen awning to a uniquely designed Insta-Awn with integrated drop-down legs for quick and effortless setup.
- Large kitchen and living area with ample work area.
- Geyser with integrated plumbing.
- 610 litre nosecone with dedicated axe and spade mountings.
- Easy set-up tent with massive king size bed and large bedroom floor area.
- Dedicated recovery points for those extreme adventures.
- Unique design and assembly techniques.
|Exterior Height (excl tent)||1765mm|
|Suspension||2.5t Solid Beam|
|Water Capacity||150 Litres|
|AC Charger Output||24A/14.7V (max)|
|Occupant Capacity||4 (+2 in Add-on-Tent)|
|Bed Dimensions||2010mm (L) x 2010mm(W)|